Tuesday, November 11, 2008

list or two

craving:

juice in the morning, over ice. heartburn be damned
water
watermelon
the written word
time away from my desk
savory things, mushroom tarts and curry

missing:

sushi
being in school
my sister
evening sunlight

loving:

sleep
my husband’s new(ish) daddy persona
cool, sunny afternoons
brothers who cook
my mom and dad, more than ever
guiltless relaxation
the occasional smell of wood fire in the air
bright blue skies
scarves
peace
anticipation

forgetting:

imagined obligations
real obligations, within reason
hurtful things
clutter
what I need from the grocery store
to dust
worry
fear

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

soak it all up girl, enjoy it and just be fascinated with the process your body is taking you on!

It is an amazing transformation, mentally and physically.

enjoy and congrats!!